WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
CL Career Opportunities
JOB POSITION: DESIGN ASSISTANT
We are looking for a self-starter who thrives when operating independently, and is motivated, over the top organized and detail oriented. Our ideal candidate who will be joining our growing team will see projects from concept through to implementation. We are looking for a mature team player who contributes to the overall success of our design firm.
Here at CL, our goal is simple -- to create spaces that are functional yet authentic and timeless. We are approachable, creative, and offer great perks! We are a boutique, high end residential design firm. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service to our clients, while having a productive and fun work environment.
- Self started, motivated
- Great communicator
- Personable and a team player is a must
- Full time or Part time position located in Raleigh
- We are seeking a creative, extremely organized person to assist in residential interior design
- Experience in high-end residential design or working with luxury products
- Experience in all phases of project work including preparation of conceptual, schematic, design development and construction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & GSuite
- Oversee multiple project scopes, trade schedules, deadlines and aesthetics
- Knowledge of trade/vendor resources is a plus
- Reliable transportation required (valid driver’s license, car and insurance)
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Managing sample coordination
- Vendor communication
- Attending onsite client and vendor meetings
- Maintaining client binders and specifications
- Creating trade schedules
- Creating Builder/GC visual documents
- Drafting construction documents and floor plans
- Attending weekly team meetings
- Providing daily communication updates
All inquiries apply with resume to email@example.com.